Reading Stewart C-630 #5300
This page was last updated on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:51:13 PM
Tsunami Sound Installation Instructions for Stewart C630.
List of Materials (purchased with confidence from Ulrich Models)
- Tsunami AT1000 Board with ALCO 251 V16 sound (1)
- QSI Mini oval speaker (1)
- QSI Mini oval speaker enclosure (1)
- 470ohm resistors (2)
1. Carefully remove shell.
2. Once shell is removed, remove old board.
3. Remove rear board holder
4. Cut front tab holding down old board and file smooth.
5. Insert new Tsunami board into tabs over motor and solder all truck wires and motor wires onto correct tabs.
6. Solder 470ohm resistors onto common tabs of board.
7. Cut two pieces of appropriate size shrink wrap as shown and glue to inside of shell next to front and rear light lenses.
8. Fold capacitor wires in half then tape together and sit capacitor on board.
9. Drill a hole into the side of the mini oval speaker enclosure. Solder two small wires onto speaker then fish wires through hole and snap speaker into enclosure.
10. Cut rear board holder and file level then tape speaker enclosure to it.
11. Solder speaker wires to speaker tabs on board.
12. For front and rear lights, solder wire to two LED's long enough to run from front and rear lights to lighting tabs.
13. Insert LED's into the shrink wrap you glued to cap then solder the LED wires to front and rear lighting tabs on board.
14. Program to road number and test all lighting.
15. Insert shell on frame and re-install couplers.